Friday, September 30, 2011

Life


Has anyone ever thought about what they want to do before they die? I know I have and most would refer to as a bucket list or simply just the List. I have recently taken this thought into account and I realized that there is so much I want to do before my final day comes and I need to get started.
One thing I want to do is I want to travel the world. I want to see things that few people have ever gotten the chance to see. I want to explore the jungles; I want to go scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.  As some may now I am set on becoming a marine biologist so a lot of what I want to do before I die is explore the ocean. I want to see fish of all different types of species and see them in their natural environment. I am a person who is huge on animals and the environment and there is nothing better than seeing a wild animal in its own world.
I also want to do other things that most would want to do as well such as. I want to start a family, I want to have a successful job and I just want to enjoy life. I want to be able to buy my kids anything they want and I want them to be able to see the world as I will have. See the world is out there for us to take it so why not? Right? There is so much left for me out there and I know I’m going to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment