Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Studyhall

So I am sitting here in the varsity football team study hall, on my phone, trying to figure out what the hell should blog about. And while doing this I am looking around and observing my teams ability to do homework together and I have come to the conclusion. THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE. I know that study hall is used to make sure that we as a football team stay on top of our work and no one slips up and get bad grades, but there has to be a better way. There are people on my left side to me shooting the shit and make fun of eachother while on my right there are people taking pictures of everybody trying to get there work done. I have realized that this is probably the hardest place to concentrate (even though im able to type a blog post). I feel that this is terriable for gettin work done but the one thing it is good for is getting this team to bond. In here we are outside of the football field, we are away from the plays, the pads and thr coaches, it is just us enjoying the time together as a tight group and a close family. Yes there are jokes be passed and people are roasting one another but thats what brothers do. It makes me feel as if we r closer than ever in here besides when we are on the field. Well time for practice. Ryan cooper says wsup

No comments:

Post a Comment